How do I start a divorce case in Georgia?

A divorce action in Georgia is generally initiated by filing a petition for divorce in the superior court of the county where the married couple resides or where your spouse resides. Please contact Rumsey & Ramsey at (770) 394-9400 to discuss the facts of your case with a lawyer.