Is there any insurance that may cover injuries to a pedestrian hit by a car that leaves the scene of the accident?

Yes. The pedestrian’s automobile policy may provide coverage under the uninsured motorist provisions of the policy. Please read the policy and comply with the terms of the policy concerning reporting the incident to your insurance company. Short reporting time periods may be applicable.  Please contact Rumsey & Ramsey at (770) 394-9400 to discuss your case with an attorney.