What are some of the damages I can recover in a personal injury case?

Depending on the facts in your case, generally a person can recover past and future lost income, past and future medical expenses, past and future pain and suffering, permanent disabilities, and permanent disfigurement. If you are the spouse of a person that has been injured as the result of the wrongdoing of others, you may be entitled to loss of consortium damages. Please contact Rumsey & Ramsey at (770) 394-9400 to discuss the facts of your case with a lawyer.